Fleek LLC originally conceived the Dank brand and its sub-set of products/services, and is in charge of distributing its open source code and interfaces. Dank's services are fully open source and community-driven; however, this does not provide access to the Dank brand, or any of the brands of its sub-products/services, and image trademarks/licenses.
We take the usage of our brand and service trademarks very seriously, as it is our responsibility to ensure all Dank users whether Fleek LLC is the entity behind a service or website; and that the resources, platforms, services, and open source code/software that is shared represents unmodified Dank software.
These trademark policies affect the Dank brand, and associated image, logos, websites, and content. Want to ask for permission to utilize our branding, or report a misuse? Reach out to our Discord, or Twitter.
You are allowed to:¶
(Without explicit concent)
- Use Dank’s brand (or sub-brands) or trademarks to refer or link to official and up to date resources, open source repositories, interfaces, or Dank services.
- Use Dank’s brand (or sub-brands) to refer to community-driven modifications or updates, specifying its original source and derivation from Dank’s original resource.
- Use Dank’s (or sub-brands) image and logo to communicate, inform, or share information (as an external, non affiliated source) regarding Dank and the Open Internet Services it offers.
- Use Dank’s (or sub-brands) logos on integrated software or Internet Computer applications to specify an integration to Dank’s services, or link to them. Which doesn’t in turn imply an official sponsorship or endorsement from Dank, which can’t be claimed without permission.
- Use Dank’s logos for the aforementioned uses, without modifying them other than in scale.
You are NOT allowed to:¶
- Use Dank’s (or any sub-brand's) branding, image, or trademarks on fraudulent websites, services, products, software or open/closed source code of any type.
- Use Dank’s (or any sub-brand's) brand or image as your own, have it overshadow your own brand, or intend to deceive users to believe a non-affiliated brand or product is Dank (or any of its sub-brand's) (similar names, modified but similar imagery, etc.)
- Use Dank (or any sub-brand) as a claimed sponsorship, endorsement, or claim any type of unauthorized affiliation (such as creating fake profiles, alleged partnerships or products), utilizing Dank’s trademark and brands.
- Modify Dank’s brand and trademarks, or any of its sub-brands.
- Commercialize or distribute Dank’s brand (or sub-brands), image or logo in any shape or form.